REVIEW: Stay Wild Child Oatmeal Face Scrub

Sunday, November 22, 2015



Hello beautiful ladies!! Exfoliating our skin 2-3 times week is very important as it helps in removing dead and dry skin and reveal the beautiful, radiant skin concealed underneath. Today I (Deepika) will review a natural and handmade face scrub called Oatmeal Face Scrub by the brand Stay Wild Child. The brand is a brainchild of Mrs Radhika Dang based in Gurgaon, Haryana. Read further to know about my experience with the product....

About the brand:

Welcome back, wild one!
You took a while to come back. But now that you are here, it’s great!
This is your nurturing nest. Your comfortable cocoon. The place where you belong. The stuff you’re made of. The trees, the sun, the flowers and the birds. You are the beauty, the breeze, the oceans and the clouds. Without the adulterations, the artificial flavours and toxic chemicals. Here you will find the wild, the raw and the original you.

So, step inside! Try out the soothing touch of lavender or take a bite of the crunchy oatmeal. Get refreshed by the holy basil or heal your soul with some aloe. Soak in some luxury with the warm sadalwood or just celebrate yourself with the sensuous rose. Titillate your senses, indulge in nature, rekindle some self-romance!
.
Welcome home, wild child.

Now, Stay Wild!

About the product:

The gentle face scrub unclogs pores, removes dead skin and leaves your face smooth, supple and loved.

Price: INR 225 for 90 gm
Shelf Life: 6 months from the date of manufacturing
Available: Here
Ingredients: (refer to pictures below)



My Experience:

Stay Wild Child Oatmeal Face Scrub comes in a plastic jar with silver coloured screw lid. The jar is sturdy hence making it travel friendly but having said that the jar's slightly bulky so I would rather suggest to transfer some amount of product in a small container/jar while travelling. The scrub is in powder form and has a very mild and natural aroma which will not bother sensitive noses. The scrub contains goodness of oatmeal which is known for its moisturising properties, the oatmeal granules are clearly visible in the scrub. Additionally, it contains fullers earth or multani mitti which removes the dead skin hence allowing the skin to breathe. 

I use the scrub 1-2 times a week after washing my face with a clay based cleanser and then I take 1/3 tsp of scrub in my palm, mix it with a few drops of water and scrub it gently all over my face. I use a dry and clean spoon to scoop out desired product. Using wet and dirty spoon/fingers will contaminate the product so strictly avoid doing that. I wished the brand provided a spoon or something. After washing the scrub, my skin feels incredibly soft, supple, clean and there's a glow on my face. The scrub effectively removes dead and dry skin. The scrubbing granules do feel a bit harsh on the skin so one has to be very gentle while scrubbing, I don't think this scrub is meant for sensitive skinned beauties. But it's great for dry and oily skinned beauties. Though a bit drying for dry skinned beauties one can easily follow it up with a moisturiser. I have dry skin too and I follow it up with a moisturiser.

To conclude, Stay Wild Child Oatmeal Face Scrub is a great scrub to get rid of that dead and dry skin. It's a perfect product to be included in autumn/winter skincare products stash.



Pros:
  • Contains natural ingredients.
  • Handmade, vegan and cruelty free.
  • Cost effective - lasts really as very little quantity is required.
  • Cleans, softens the skin.
  • Renders a natural glow to the skin.
  • Very mild and natural aroma - won't bother sensitive noses.
  • Sturdy packaging.
Cons:
  • Availability - Not a con for me as I don't mind buying online.
  • A bit drying for dry skinned beauties.
  • The brand must provide a spoon or something to scoop out product.


Will I recommend: Definitely!

Until next time,

Deepika

Disclosure: This product is my own purchase and the views and opinions expressed hereby are strictly unbiased, based on my personal experience. 



You Might Also Like

0 comments