HAUL: Deepika's Picks From Juicy Chemistry

Wednesday, November 18, 2015



Hello beauties!! Autumn alongside winter is my favourite season and as indicated previously my skincare stash is going through a transition phase whereas I'm replacing my summer products with the autumn/winter ones. Recently one my favourite handmade and natural skincare and hair care brand were running an offer where they were offering free shipping and a free gift with a purchase of over INR 1500. I took advantage of the offer and placed an order with them. Today I am going to show you all what products I hauled from them.

Here's a detailed breakdown of the products:


Cell Construction Serum - INR 300 for 8 ml


Mojito Lip Balm (free gift) - INR 150  and Lip Scrub - INR 200


Ylang Ylang & Lavender Daily Face Cleanser - INR 350 for 75 gm


Lavender Lemon Balth Salt/Foot Soak - INR 275 for 100 gm


Anti-Ageing Lavender Honey Face Cream - INR 550 for 75 gms

You guys must have noticed that my order consisted mainly of lavender products which was purely unintentional. I have started using the products and will be reviewing some of them as well. I was sent Mojito lip butter as free gift which was disappointing since I was expecting something better to receive.

All the products featured in the post can be purchased from Juicy Chemistry's Facebook store here or you can also reach them at +91 96556 63566. 

Until next time,

Deepika

Disclosure: These products are my own purchase and the views and opinions expressed hereby are strictly unbiased, based on my personal experience. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments