HAUL: Deepika's Picks From Bubblesandsqueek

Saturday, November 28, 2015



Hello beauties! Winters are here in full swing and I hope y'all are enjoying the cold season! I am back today with my haul that I did from Bubblesandsqueek. A handmade and natural based founded by Mrs Waseema Umme Ammara based in Bangalore, Karnataka. I absolutely love using handmade stuff and upon discovering this brand I had to buy from them. At the time when I was contemplating to place an order, Waseema ran a mini contest in which one had to guess the main ingredient of the soap whose picture she had posted. I guessed the ingredient correctly and won a free bar of that soap. Without any further ado, let's get right into my haul!


Whipped Shea Butter - INR 275 for 60 gm

Almond Cleanser - INR 190 for 50 gm


(L-R) Creamy Banana - INR 130 for 100 gm

Papaya Soap (contest prize) - INR 140 for 100 gm

Goat's Milk Soap (complimentary) - INR 70 for 50-60 gm

All the products smell delicious and can be purchased from here.  I have started using the body butter and almond cleanser and I am loving them. I will do in-depth reviews for the both products soon. 

Until next time,

Deepika

Disclosure: These products are my own purchase and the views and opinions expressed hereby are strictly unbiased, based on my personal experience. 




You Might Also Like

0 comments