HAUL: Deepika's Picks From Soapworks - Handmade & Natural

Friday, November 06, 2015



Hello lovelies! It's the weekend and I am definitely looking forward to Diwali holidays so that I get time to bring more content for the blog. However today, I will be sharing the soaps that I purchased recently from a brand that I discovered on Facebook. The brand's called Soapworks - Handmade & Natural and it's a brainchild of Mrs Harini Sivakumar and it is based in Gurgaon, Haryana.

Let us see which soaps I purchased:


Ginger Patchouli Soap - INR 155 


Lavender Goats Milk Soap - INR 135



Ancient Sedona Soap - INR 170


Rainbow Soap - INR 125



Peppermint Oil Control Soap - INR 165 (complimentary)

My haul comes to an end here. If you are looking to buy these soaps head here. I would love to review these soaps for y'all, if there's any specific that you want me to review first then drop a message in the comments section below.

Until next time,

Deepika

Disclosure: These products are my own purchase and the views and opinions expressed hereby are strictly unbiased, based on my personal experience. 





You Might Also Like

0 comments