HAUL: Deepika's Picks From Ida Naturals - Crafted To Care

Monday, November 09, 2015



Hello lovelies :) Hope you all are having a great holiday week! Deepika's back with a haul from a brand called Ida Naturals - Crafted To Care. The particular brand is based in Bangalore, Karnataka and is a brainchild of Mrs Priya Iyer. Mrs Iyer painstakingly creates some really amazing skincare and hair care handmade cosmetics in her home kitchen.  I hauled these products a week or so ago and this was my second order from the brand and let's see what products I bought.


(L) Neem Balm - INR 110 for 10 gm
(R) Bug Me Not - The Insect Repellent Balm - Complimentary


Anise Clove Lip Revive - INR 100


Plumeria Handmade Soap - INR 165


Relaxing Bath Salt/Foot Soak - INR 150 for 150 gm

All the products can be purchased from Ida Naturals' Facebook store here. I am planning to do a review for Plumeria Soap as I've started using it. If there's any product in particular which y'all would like me to review then feel free to drop a comment below! I would love to hear from y'all.

Until next time, 

Deepika

Disclosure: These products are my own purchase and the views and opinions expressed hereby are strictly unbiased, based on my personal experience. 



You Might Also Like

0 comments