REVIEW: Revive Face Oil by Aura Crafts

Saturday, May 21, 2016

Aura Revive Face Oil
Hey, ladies! Hope you are doing well. Today, I (Samra) have brought y’all a review of the Revive Face Oil by Aura Crafts.

About the Brand:

Aura Crafts is a skincare brand based in Lahore, which deals with natural, handmade skincare and hair care products.

“Aura began in 2010 as a project dedicated to promoting the natural and alternative way of living. We are a passionate group of individuals who want to find new ways to make our lives healthier. We believe one of the most important aspect of our daily routine is body, hair and skin care which is often neglected. At Aura, we've been researching and looking for the most nurturing and beneficial ingredients mother nature has to offer and to create a collection of completely natural/handmade bath and body products. We started with hand crafted soaps and as the positive response of our soaps grew, so did our range of products. Our products are made from the highest quality natural ingredients to make sure that your skin gets the best possible care. Our collections consist of various skin, hair and body products that are chemical-free!”

About the Product/Product Claims:

Revive - Magic in drops

Aura Revive Face Oil

A rich blend of Pomegranate and Apricot kernel oils; high in nutrients to benefit your skin in multiple ways.

Pomegranate Oil is rich in Punicic acid; an omega 5 fatty acid (conjugated) is the only source of Punicic acid known to modern science. It also contains vitamin B1, B2, C, potassium, Magnesium and pytho-estrogens. Apricot Oil carries Gamma Linoleic Acid (GLA) which comes from essential fatty acid Omega 6. It also contains Vitamin A and E. The Punicic acid helps increase the production and reduce the breakdown of collagen fibers. This process prevents the appearance of wrinkles and other signs of ageing. Skin elasticity and tone is improved as the phyto-estrogens support the hormonal balance by keeping it hydrated. Studies have shown that Pomegranate oil stimulates 'keratinocytes', the major cells found in the epidermis (outer layer of skin). This regeneration of cells restores and repairs the skin by reversing the past damage and REVIVE a more youthful you.

Aura Revive Face Oil
My Experience:

Since the past couple of years, the benefits of using serums and facial oils in skincare regimen has become quite a rage among beauty experts and bloggers/vloggers alike. I have dry skin, with an occasionally oily T-Zone (depending upon weather), initially, I was quite apprehensive about using any serum or facial oil because I always thought that they would feel quite tacky/heavy on my skin. However, I must say that this facial oil has changed my perception. This variant is targets Dry or mature skin, but the brand has also launched another variant for Oily Skin a few months back. By “mature skin”, it does not mean that it cannot be used by the younger lot. The brand owner, Fatima, who is a very cooperative lady, clarified this to me saying that she is in her twenties, and uses the products herself. Since it is free of chemicals and parabens, it does not have any side effects.

Aura Revive Face Oil
As far as the packaging of this product goes, it comes in a brown coloured glass bottle with a dropper having a golden rim, which contains 30 ml of the product. I think this baby is quite a beauty. Coming to the texture of the oil, it has a lightweight texture, not only it gets absorbed in no time, but also not feel sticky at all. I apply it on my face and neck every night before bedtime. A little amount of this face oil goes a long way. I have used it in the Winters of Islamabad and the harsh summer season as well, and it did not make me feel like an oil slick even in Summers.

Enriched with the goodness of Pomegranate oil and apricot oil, I like the way it makes my skin feel super soft, hydrated and revitalized, thereby improving the elasticity of my oh-so-dry skin. Continuous use of this product reduced my stubborn pigmentation marks to a great extent. As for the fine lines, being in my twenties, I do not have many, but my eyes do get puffy in the mornings. Moreover, a few lines started appearing under my eyes during the last year, and not only it reduced the puffiness of my eyes, but I have seen a considerable reduction in lines.

All in all, Revive Face Oil by Aura has turned out to be a perfect, lightweight natural moisturizer for my dry skin, that nourished and rejuvenated it. True to it’s description, it actually contains Magic in Drops!!!!

P.S. I have written this post after having used up the product completely, so people with my skin type can rely on this review. LOL!

Will I buy it again?

Definitely!

Do I recommend this?

Give me one reason why I should not! :D This is one wonder product, which fulfilled all its claims! :)

Pro Tips:
  • Take out a few drops, and apply the oil on your face by rubbing it gently in circular motions, until it is absorbed.
  • Do not neglect your neck.
  • Store it in a cool, dry place.
  • For best results, use it consistently before bedtime, and leave it overnight.
Pros
  • Sturdy packaging.
  • Affordability.
  • Easily available on select stores and online.
  • Made with all natural ingredients.
  • Paraben and Cruelty Free.
  • Little amount goes a long way.
  • Light texture.
  • Gets absorbed easily.
  • Imparts a healthy glow to the skin.
  • Evens out the skin tone.
  • Increases elasticity.
  • Reduces puffiness and fine lines.
Cons:
  • Con? What does that even mean?! Haha! None, btw.
Price and Availability:

Aura Revive Face Oil cost me PKR 1400/- only. I purchased it from Shams, Super Market, Islamabad. It is available online HERE and at select stores in Islamabad, Lahore and Karachi, a list of which can be seen HERE.

Have you tried any of the products by Aura Crafts yet? We’d be delighted to see your feedback in the comment box below.

Until next time,
Lots of love,

Samra.

Disclaimer: The product featured in this post is my own purchase, and the views expressed hereby are unbiased, based on my personal experience.

You Might Also Like

0 comments