HAUL: Samra’s Skincare Picks feat. Jo's Organic Beauty

Monday, December 28, 2015



Hello, beauties! Hope y’all are enjoying the Winter Season. With the year coming to an end and the weather changing with every passing day, so has my CTM routine. I (Samra) am gradually switching to handmade, natural, paraben-free skincare products. Today, I’m going to share my second skincare haul from this season featuring natural, handmade products by Jo’s Organic Beauty.




Jo’s Organic Beauty is a well-known natural and handmade skincare products. The brand keeps coming with budget friendly deals every now and then. Recently, a deal was introduced on their official facebook page, giving me an opportunity to splurge at home while having exams :D It was a limited time offer, from 22nd October till 26th October, 2015 and I'm glad that I got to try many of their products at an affordable price. The deal included Chocolate Face scrubCandy Foot SoftenerLip scrub and Lip smooches
Jo's Organic Beauty - Fall '15 Discount Deal - PKR 1590
Below are the products along with their quantities and (regular) prices.

Chocolate Face Scrub - PKR 550 for 100 gms
 Candy Foot Softener (Foot Soak) - PKR 600 for 350 gms
 After Eight Lip Scrub in Small Container - PKR 450
 Lip Smooches - PKR 350

In addition to these, I purchased their infamous, much raved about Oats and Green Tea Face Pack. How could I resist the temptation? 
Oats and Green Tea Face Pack – PKR 550 for 100 gms
Shelf Life: 6 months (Provided the products are Kept in a Refrigerator).

Price and Availability:The Oats and Green Tea Face Pack is priced at PKR 550. The sum total of the products included in the deal was PKR 2140. After a discount of PKR 560, it cost me PKR 1590. The discount deal is not valid anymore, but the products can be bought from Jo’s Organic Beauty via the brand’s official facebook page here. Since free delivery was offered on the deal in Khi only, so I was charged PKR 200 for the delivery of these products to Islamabad.         

P.S. I'm using these products currently and I already am pretty excited to update y'all with my experience of using each of these very soon. 

Till then, take care,   

Samra.

Disclaimer: These products are my own purchase and the views expressed hereby are strictly unbiased, based on my personal experience. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments