REVIEW: Pure Suds Lavender and Chamomile Gentle Face Cleanser

Sunday, December 13, 2015



Hello lovelies!!! Hope y'all are having a great Sunday. Today I will be reviewing a face cleanser which I had purchased for my morning skincare when I am running late to work and don't have plenty of time to use a clay based cleansers which I absolutely love. I bought this face cleanser because it not only saves time but also cleans the skin effectively. The cleanser goes by the name of Pure Suds Lavender and Chamomile Gentle Face Cleanser. Let's see how the product fared for me.



About the product:

Pure Suds aims at feeding our skin with the right stuff. Our purpose is to nourish the skin whilst minimising harsh chemicals on a daily basis. Start your day with a gentle face cleanser blended with French Lavender and Chamomile. It is amazing even for the sensitive beauties who want to be at peace with their skin.

Price: INR 300 for 170 gm
Shelf Life: 8 months from the date of manufacturing
Available: Here or you can reach Mrs Bhavna at +91-9784591628
Ingredients: (refer to the picture below)




My Experience:

I'm a very lazy person, during mornings I need a kind of face cleanser that is easy to use, which would clean my skin effectively. My search ended with Pure Suds Lavender and Chamomile Gentle Face Cleanser. The face cleanser comes in a pump dispenser plastic bottle which is slightly bulky and not fit for travelling, whilst travelling I would strongly advice one to carry some amount of cleanser separately in a small bottle or something instead of carrying the original one. The face cleanser is light teal in colour with a consistency which is neither thick nor thin. It has a strong herbal aroma which doesn't stay put on the skin for a very long time. In fact, its gone as soon as one rinses the cleanser off the face. Personally, I don't dig the aroma that much. The product is from their line of French Lavender and Chamomile skincare products.

I use the face cleanser once a day in the morning when I take a bath. Only a pea sized amount is required for the entire face. I pump it in my palm and massage it all over my face. The product produces mild lather since it's soap free. I pay special attention to my T-Zone area and forehead for some weird reason which is unknown to me lol. The cleanser is very gentle on the skin and it leaves my face squeaky clean. I do find it slightly drying for my facial skin but there's nothing a moisturiser cannot take care of. I simply follow it up a moisturiser from the same brand called Face Food (which I shall be reviewing in future). The cleanser never irritated my skin or caused breakouts. The cleanser is devoid of harsh chemicals and contains skin loving ingredients like lavender and chamomile. It's a known fact that lavender is believed to have antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties which can be used to help heal minor burns and bug bites whereas chamomile has strong anti-inflammatory, great for sensitive and acne prone skin types who have inflammation.



I also find the cleanser cost effective because very little quantity is required and the cleanser comes in 170 gm variant which is going to last reallyyyyy long. I have been using this cleanser from last 1.5 months and I have only managed to finish 1/4th of the bottle. The bottle is easily going to last me for next 5-6 months when used once a day daily.

To conclude, this face cleanser is indeed gentle and suitable for all skin types. It does what it claims. Cleans the skin gently yet effectively and is nourishing too.

Pros:
  • Devoid of harsh chemicals. 
  • Contains a blend of French Lavender and Chamomile.
  • Cost effective.
  • Cleans & nourishes the skin effectively.
  • Very gentle on the skin.
  • Handmade and cruelty free.
  • Easy to use.
  • Suitable for all skin types.
  • Doesn't irritate the skin or cause breakouts.
  • 100% Soap free.
Cons:
  • Availability - Not a con for me as I don't mind buying it online.
  • Slightly drying.
  • Not fit for travelling.
Will I recommend: Sure!

We love hearing from our readers so do tell us which is your favourite face cleanser? Have you used any product from the brand?


Until next time,

Deepika

Disclosure: This product is my own purchase and the views and opinions expressed hereby are strictly unbiased, based on my personal experience. 










You Might Also Like

0 comments