HAUL: Samra's Picks from Aura Crafts

Monday, December 21, 2015

Hola, beauties!
Samra's aura Skincare Haul


Hope y'all are doing well.. Samra here *after a long break*. Sorry for being MIA as I've been caught up with exams. But your blogger friend has never been out of touch with latest happenings all this time and tried to remain active through instagram posts. To make up for my absence, here I am back with a haul post but of a relatively new skincare brand, aura. 

I have been hooked to the brand's instagram feed as well as facebook timeline ever since Deepika (my partner in crime) discovered it as I'd always complain there are not many natural skin care brands offering paraben-free products based in Pakistan. 

Have a look at the products I purchased along with their price tag are given as under:


Revive Pomegranate Face Oil - PKR 1400 for 30 ml.

Strawberry Soap & Almond Scrub
Strawberry Bar - PKR 300 for  95 gms.


Almond Scrub - PKR 350 for 95 gms.
Availability: I bought these from Shams, Super Market, Islamabad. Those interested in buying them online can visit their facebook page here. Information about the brand and the sale points in your city is available on the brand's official website.

Btw, good news is that the brand is hosting a giveaway currently. You can check out the details here. 


P.S. I've already started using these products. Stay tuned to the blog for the detailed reviews of each of these is coming up soon on the blog. I'm already eyeing their lip balms, hair and zen oils and many of their soaps. We'd love to know if about your experience with any of their products.  


Until next time,

Lots of love,

Samra.

Disclosure: These products are my own purchase and the views and opinions expressed hereby are strictly unbiased, based on my personal experience. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments