REVIEW: Aroma Essentials Rose Foot Soak

Sunday, January 10, 2016


Hello lovelies! It's been a while since I did a review, apologies for MIA. I work full-time hence I find it difficult to take time out to visit salons for pedicures. I prefer doing my own pedicure in the comfort of my house. I definitely plan to do a foot care routine post but today I am going to review one of an important product in my foot care routine. I love foot soaks for their relaxing and moisturising properties. I received Rose Foot Soak from Aroma Essentials as a freebie along with my order and let's see how it fared for me!!

About the brand:

Aroma Essentials is a range of skin care products that may make a useful addition to your daily skin care regimen. These include cleansers, sunscreens, moisturizers, exfoliants, facial cleansers, toners, retonoids, herbal and nutrient supplements, and cosmetics.

Natural handmade skin and hair care products
All our products are freshly handmade in small batches using the finest natural ingredients.we do not use harsh chemicals like petroleum or mineral oil.the color and scent of our products occur naturally from our ingredients and essential oils.no artificial colors and scents are added.store in a cool dry place away from sunlight.

About the product: 
N/A

Price: INR 300 for 100 gm
Shelf Life: 6 months from the date of manufacturing.
Available: Here
Ingredients: Sea salts, epsom salts, citric acid, a blend of edible and essential oils.

My Experience:

The foot soak comes in a plastic jar with screw lid which shuts tight hence making the jar travel friendly. The soak is minty in colour with dried rose petals in it giving it a luxurious feel. The foot soak smells predominantly of dried roses due to presence of dried rose petals and rose essential oil. To use the soak, I take half a bucket of hot water, throw in 2 tsp of soak and swish it with my hands and let it remain like that for 5 minutes. I dip my feet for 15-20 minutes or as long as I want. After soaking, I scrub my feet with a foot scrub, dip my feet again for a couple of minutes and then pat dry it and moisturise with a nourishing foot cream.

The soak contains a nourishing blend of edible and essential oils which provide intense moisturisation. This is the most moisturising foot soak I've used to date. As soon as I remove my feet from the water, my feet are always super moisturised. I prefer soaking my feet after a long day at work, since the soak contains a potent blend of sea salt and epsom salt, they do a good job of relieving tension from the muscles, soothe tired and painful/cramped feet, get rid of odour (if any). My feet feel soooo relaxed post soaking, like it takes away the pain like a breeze. Additionally, the soak also cleanses the feet and make them super soft.

Overall, rose foot soak from the house of Aroma Essentials is a great product to relieve tired/cramped feet, remove odour etc! This foot soak also doubles up as bath salt which is another great thing about it.



Pros:


  • Handmade, natural and cruelty free.
  • Gently cleanses and freshens up the feet without dehydrating it.
  • Immensely moisturises the feet post soak.
  • Relieves tired and cramped feet.
  • Removes odour.
  • Smells great.
  • Doubles up as bath salt.


Cons:

  • Availability - Not a con for me as I don't mind buying online.


Will I recommend?: Yes I will!

Until next time,

Deepika

Disclosure: This product was sent as a freebie along with my order and the views and opinions expressed hereby are strictly unbiased, based on my personal experience. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments