HAUL: Samra's Picks & Shopping Experience with Beauty Bar

Wednesday, June 08, 2016



Beauty Bar Haul & Shopping Experience
Hello, beauties! I (Samra) have been purchasing a lot of makeup and skincare products recently, one of which was from the e-store, Beauty Bar. Read on to know about my picks and retail experience with the e-store.

About Beauty Bar:

Beauty Bar is an e-store which stocks makeup, skincare and haircare products from a variety of brands. They are official stockists of Essence Cosmetics and Conatural. They also deal with L.A Girl Cosmetics, Milani, Misslyn, Beauty UK, Luscious, Makeup Revolution and many more. You can place the order directly from their website HERE. For queries regarding orders you can correspond with them and  follow updates of in -stock items or current deals on their facebook page or instagram account.

My Haul:

Since it was going to be my first experience with the store, I purchased a few items, the list of which along with their pricing details is given below:

L.A Girl Correctors & Concealer
L.A Girl Correctors in No. 13 - Orange, 14 - Green & 03 - Creamy Beige - PKR 550/- each
Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge - PKR 750/-
Shopping Experience:

I received the package packed nicely in a cardboard box. The items were wrapped in a bubble wrap. All the products reached me in a mint condition, and to my satisfaction, the concealer and correctors were sealed. I had also ordered the Beauty UK Face Primer, but I was informed later that it was out of stock, which was a disappointment considering that the ‘in-stock/available’ status on the website. However, the compensation was made as the order was dispatched immediately and it reached me within 24 hours. The customer service was also good, and all my queries were answered promptly. Considering the fact that I needed the products asap, *wedding season, you know* it was a blessing in disguise. 

The best part is that Beauty Bar offers free delivery on the orders above 2000 PKR, 100 Rs. for orders between 1000-1999, and 200 PKR. for the ones raging between 999 and below, which is quite affordable. Since my order was worth 2400 PKR, free delivery was offered on my order. Moreover, the pricing of L.A. Girl Cosmetics is quite affordable in comparison to most of the Facebook retail pages, and they are original without a doubt. As for the RT Sponge, my fellow bloggers are of the view that it could be a fake, considering the affordable price, and the packaging. However, I am unsure since I have do not own another one (as of yet :P) to be able to compare it with.  

Have you guys ever made a purchase from Beauty Bar? If so, do share your experience in the comments’ section below.

Until next time,
Samra. 

Disclosure: The products featured in this post are my own purchase, and the views expressed hereby are strictly unbiased, based on my personal experience.

You Might Also Like

0 comments