REVIEW: Aroma Essentials Rose Butter

Saturday, February 27, 2016



Hello beauties!! There isn't much happening in my life other than work and gym and yet I cannot find the time to give the amount of my time this baby (blog) deserves. I apologise for lack of posts on behalf of both the muses. However to compensate, today I will be reviewing Rose Butter from the house of Aroma Essentials. I had received this product as a freebie from the brand. Let's see how the product fared for me.

About the brand:

Aroma Essentials is a range of skin care products that may make a useful addition to your daily skin care regimen. These include cleansers, sunscreens, moisturizers, exfoliants, facial cleansers, toners, retonoids, herbal and nutrient supplements, and cosmetics. Natural handmade skin and hair care products

All our products are freshly handmade in small batches using the finest natural ingredients.we do not use harsh chemicals like petroleum or mineral oil.the color and scent of our products occur naturally from our ingredients and essential oils.no artificial colors and scents are added.store in a cool dry place away from sunlight.

Price: INR 350 for 50 gm
Shelf Life: The label says 6 months however the date of manufacturing is missing.
Available: Here
Ingredients: Rose infused almond oil, soya extracts , rose oil , shea butter, cocoa butter, mango butter and kokum butter.

Packaging: AE Rose Butter comes in a white colour plastic jar with a screw tight lid that shuts tight hence making the jar spill proof and perfect for travelling. The labels mention product name, shelf life whereas other details like ingredients, date of mfg etc are missing.



My Experience:

AE Rose Butter is light baby pink in colour and smells predominantly of roses which is super refreshing. When you take a sniff of the body butter it feels as though you are walking in a rose garden. The refreshing aroma awakens my senses like no other. The rose butter has a whipped cream like consistency and is soft in texture. For optimum results, I take a generous amount of rose butter and massage using gentle strokes on my skin post bath. The butter keeps my dry skin moisturised for a good 4-5 hours and then you have to reapply. I am not sure if this butter will help beauties with very dry skin. The best part about the butter is that it doesn't feel heavy or greasy and neither leaves a glossy sheen post application. It sinks into the skin without putting much effort and the skin appears smooth and nourished from within. As already mentioned, the butter smells great and the aroma lingers on my skin for a good 2-3 hours before it starts fading. I cannot stop smelling my arm as I type *grins*.



The body butter is devoid of harsh chemicals and contains skin loving oil and butters like almond, cocoa butter, kokum butter, shea butter and mango butter. The butter also contains soya extracts which helps in deeply nourishing the skin. My skin definitely feels pampered after I slather on this awesomeness!

Overall, AE Rose Butter is an awesome body butter to hydrate and nourish your skin. I believe it's going to my best friend this summer!

Will I recommend: Why wouldn't I? It's an awesome product!!

Pros:
  • Handmade, cruelty free and natural.
  • Non-greasy and doesn't feel heavy on the skin.
  • Has a lovely rosy aroma which is refreshing and lingers on the skin for a good 2-3 hours.
  • Hydrates the skin for a good 4-5 hours.
  • Contains skin loving butters like cocoa, mango, shea and kokum.
  • Nourishes the skin and makes it smooth when used consistently.
  • Spill proof packaging.
  • Good for all skin types.
Cons:
  • Availability - Not for me though as I don't mind buying online.
  • Important information like ingredients, date of mfg etc are missing from labels.
  • May not be very hydrating for beauties with very dry skin.

Until next time,

Deepika

Disclosure: This product is a freebie/complimentary but the views and opinions expressed hereby are strictly unbiased, based on my personal experience. 


You Might Also Like

0 comments