REVIEW: Pure Suds Face Fix Cleanser & Pack

Friday, November 20, 2015



Hello lovelies :) Deepika's back with a review for a facial cleanser cum pack from one of my favourite natural and handmade products brand called Pure Suds. I love using clay based dry facial cleansers which gently clean the skin without stripping it of it's natural oils. These cleansers are made with nature's goodness and provide the skin much needed TLC it deserves. Read on to know about my experience...

About the product:

Having a bad skin day?

New Product Alert 'Face-Fix' Face Mask cum Cleanser a new addition to the Lavender n Chamomile range. Feed your skin the good stuff. Made with generous amounts of Avena Sativa(Oats), Brown Rice Flakes, Rosehip Seed Oil, Bentonite clay, Pomegranate oil, Evening Primrose oil, Shea butter, Sesame oil, Papaya powder, essential oils of lavender and Chamomile.

Purpose:

This Mask Cum Cleanser is used to boost elasticity, remove dead cells and eliminate dullness. It works well for all skin types. The oils are chosen very carefully keeping acne prone skin in mind.

Price: INR 200 for 50 gm
Shelf Life: 8 months from the date of manufacturing
Available: Here or you can reach Mrs Bhavna at +91-9784591628
Ingredients: (refer to pictures below)




My Experience:

The facial cleanser cum pack comes in a plastic jar with gold coloured screw lid which shuts tight hence making it travel friendly. The pack is in powder form and has a mild herbal/natural kind of aroma which is not at all bothersome. I use the product as a facial cleanser so for that I take 1/3 tsp of product in my palm mix a few drops of water to make a thick paste and gently massage it across my face. While using the product also keep in mind to avoid using wet fingers/spoon to scoop out the product as it contains no preservatives and we don't want to contaminate the product. Though I do wish the brand provided a spoon or something which would have made the use easier. The product also provides mild exfoliation due to presence of brown rice flakes powder and oats in it. Oats are known to moisturise as well as remove tan and lavender and chamomile essential oils are known for their anti-inflammatory properties. The product works wonderfully as cleanser, it leaves my skin clean, soft, nourished and hydrated. I even noticed a subtle glow on my face which is great but sadly it did not last long. It didn't remove no tan though but I am not really disappointed since I wasn't expecting such a thing anyway. The product also didn't break me out.

I was also suggested by Mrs Bhavana to use it as face pack mixed with the Lavender and Chamomile Gel Pack which I have also reviewed. I mixed 1/3 tsp of face fix and 1/2 tsp of gel pack together making a thick paste. I applied a thin layer uniformly on my skin after washing my face and neck (yes never forget to cleanse and moisturise your neck along with your face since it needs TLC too) and let it stay on for 10-15 minutes there was a slight burning sensation around the nose area which subsided after a minute or two. The result was phenomenal albeit didn't last long. I noticed a very healthy glow and a brightening effect on my skin. I was quite impressed.

I used this product 3-4 times a week as a facial cleanser for nearly two months and I am still left with 1/3rd of the jar. The product did a great job as a cleanser as I remarked earlier. I didn't notice a long term change in my skin texture or my skin concern however I am not disappointed as I had no such expectation.




Pros:

  • Price
  • Ingredients - All natural.
  • Handmade, vegan and cruelty free.
  • Renders a subtle glow to the skin
  • Caused no breakouts.
  • Cleans, softens and hydrates the skin effectively
  • Works wonderfully as a mask when used with lavender and chamomile gel face pack from the same brand.
  • Sturdy packaging hence making it travel friendly.



Cons:

  • Availability - It's not a con for me as I don't mind buying it online.
  • The effects don't last long.
  • Wish the brand would provide a spoon to make the use easier.


Will I recommend: No harm in trying once


Until next time,

Deepika

Disclosure: This product is my own purchase and the views and opinions expressed hereby are strictly unbiased, based on my personal experience. 




You Might Also Like

0 comments