REVIEW: Pure Essence Strawberry Soap

Sunday, November 08, 2015



Hello lovelies! Hope everyone is having a rocking Sunday. The festive season is here and so are the holidays. To help our readers in gearing up for the cold season that is just round the corner today I will be reviewing a soap which is handmade and does a good job of cleaning. The soap is called Pure Essence Strawberry soap. I have earlier reviewed an Almond and Cinnamon soap from the same brand which can be read here. Now let's jump straight into the review.

About the brand:

The name PURE ESSENCE comes from the fact that all our ingredients are natural and derived from herbs. We offer 35- 40 varieties of handmade soap .All soaps are made at home with natural ingredients like glycerine, almond oil, almond powder, honey.

Price: INR 175 for an approx 140 gm bar
Shelf Life: N/A
Availability: Available here on brand page
Ingredients: Honey, shea butter, milk and cream etc.

My experience:

This soap comes wrapped in a cling wrap. The soap had a soft texture and had a beautiful design. I liked the idea of having pink coloured soap chunks on top of the bar giving it a nice look. The soap had a nice fruity type of fragrance, yes it was a strawberry soap but didn't really smell like strawberries however I didn't mind the fruity fragrance as it was relaxing and mild enough to not bother sensitive noses.

The soap does a good job of cleaning. It doesn't dehydrate skin while cleaning it as the it contains milk, cream, honey and shea butter which are known for their moisturising properties. The soap produces mild and creamy lather. One thing that I liked is that it didn't melt like crazy, I cut the bar into two halves and one half lasted me easily for two weeks which is great, my mother who used the other half of the soap liked using it too. Anyway here's one very important tip for those who are new to using or are planning to buy handmade soaps - always dry your soap between uses and use such a soap dish which let's the water drain, you don't wanna let your soap sit in water and melt like that.



Pros:
  • Nice looking soap.
  • Contains goodness of milk, cream, shea butter and honey.
  • Cleanses well without dehydrating the skin.
  • Relaxing fruity fragrance.
  • Lasts long.
  • Handmade, natural and cruelty free.
Cons:
  • Availability - As always it's not a con for me as I don't mind buying it online.
Will I recommend?: Sure! Go for it.


Have you tried this product yet? I’d love to know if you are into handmade soaps too like me.

Until next time,

Deepika.

Disclosure: This product is my own purchase and the views and opinions expressed hereby are strictly unbiased, based on my personal experience. 






You Might Also Like

0 comments