HAUL: Deepika's Makeup Picks From Amazon India & Nykaa

Saturday, October 31, 2015



Hello beauties! This is Deepika back with a makeup haul this time. Usually my hauls consist of hair care, skincare and bath goodies but this time it consists of some lipsticks and an eyeliner that I purchased. At the time when I ordered these goodies Nykaa and Amazon India were offering great discounts hence I purchased these products at a very good price! Let's get right into the products I hauled:





  • Revlon Street Wear Color Rich Ultra Moist Lipstick in Crisp Caramel purchased from Nykaa & Amazon India for INR 198 & 187 after discount respectively.
  • Makeup Revolution Amazing Lipstick in Dusky purchased from Nykaa for INR 221 after discount.
  • Lakme 9 to 5 Impact Eyeliner in Black purchased from Nykaa for INR 180 after discount.
 Multiple swatches taken in natural light

Here comes an end to my choti si haul. If you would like to me review any of the products that I hauled please leave a comment below.

Until next time,
Deepika

Disclosure: These products are my own purchase and the views and opinions expressed hereby are strictly unbiased, based on my personal experience.


You Might Also Like

0 comments