HAUL: Samra's Makeup Picks Feat. Maybelline, Color Studio & More

Monday, August 03, 2015



Hey, Folks! Samra here. Hope you all are doing well. To beat your Monday blues, I’ve come up with a makeup haul post ;) Since I hail from Islamabad, I can completely understand the love of us islooites for Centaurus Mall as it has brought us Scentsation, Makeup City and  Al Faheh *clap clap* So recently I went to Al Fateh Mall, Centaurus AGAIN and hauled a few makeup products.


Here’s a detailed list of all the items that I got for myself:


Maybelline Baby Lips Electro – Strike a Rose: PKR 400/-
Maybelline Baby Lips Electro – Oh Orange: PKR 400/-


Maybelline Color Sensational Vivids Lipstick – 914 Orange Mandarin: PKR 1000/-


Rimmel 1000 kisses Lip Pencil – 050 Tiramisu: PKR 350/-
Bourjois Smokey Eye Pencil – 73 Deep Green: PKR 875/-


Color Studio Professional Blush - 103 Macaroon: PKR 695/-


Color Studio Professional Top Coat: PKR 250/-


Color Studio Professional Color Rush Lipstick – Jet Setter: PKR 595 /-




Urban Decay Naked3 Brush Set - First Copy   : PKR 1795/-

We’d love to know what you have bought recently. Stay tuned for the upcoming in-depth reviews of the products that I have hauled. :)

Love,
Samra.

You Might Also Like

0 comments