HAUL: Deepika's Picks From Gia Bath And Body Works

Monday, August 10, 2015


Hello lovely people! I am back again but with a haul post this time. I recently purchased some handmade bath and body treats from Gia Bath and Body Works as I had run out of some essential bath and hair care products.

Here's a detailed list of all the products I purchased:


Strawberry and Champagne Body Wash - INR 290 for 200 ml
Spicy Musk Body Wash - INR 300 for 200 ml but I got it for free as Gayatri's very generous when it comes to sending out freebies with the orders.



Hair Cleanser - INR 290 for 200 ml



Butterscotch Whipped Creme Body Polish - INR 650 for 120 ml but I got it for INR 550 as she was running a discount offer


Banana Vegan Bar - INR 350 for 120 gm bar

You can easily purchase these products here and here. We would love to know what you bought recently and if you are interested in me doing an in-depth review of the products mentioned in the post so please drop a comment below and I will happily review it for you guys.

Until next time,

Ciao!

Disclosure: This product is my own purchase and the views and opinions expressed hereby are strictly unbiased, based on my personal experience. 






You Might Also Like

0 comments