REVIEW: Pure Suds - Rose Face Moisturiser Day Time

Friday, August 14, 2015



Hello beauties! Today I will be reviewing a day time face cream which is handmade and free from harmful chemicals. Sounds exciting right? The cream is called Rose Face Moisturiser Day Time by Pure Suds. Pure Suds is an Indian brand based in Pali, Rajasthan owned by lovely Mrs Bhavana Doshi. She painstakingly creates some really amazing handmade, cruelty free and chemical free skincare products.

About the brand:

Pure Suds Skin Treats brings to you a world of luxurious handcrafted soaps minimizing the use of harsh chemicals on a daily basis.

Promoting minimally processed skincare which include a range of cold-process handcrafted soaps, Body butters, Sugar scrubs, Face scrubs, Lotions and Lip balms. All of which is prepared in my little studio in Rajasthan to delivery all over India.

Price: INR 799 for 90 gm
Shelf Life: Six months from the date of manufacturing
Availability: The product is not available anymore because Mrs Doshi is reformulating the recipe so y'all who are wanting to buy this product will have to wait until next month for Rose Face Moisturiser in a new avatar. Keep an eye out on the brand page here.
Ingredients: Aqua, Rose Hydrosol, Aloe Juice, Jojoba Oil, Pomegranate oil, Grapeseed Oil, Evening Primrose oil, Ewax, Cetyl Alcohol, Glycerine, Sodium Lactate, Panthenol, Phenoxyethanol, Rose Essential Oil



My Experience: 

I was sent this face cream as a freebie since I had purchased some handmade goodies from Pure Suds. As soon as I removed the lid, the cream smelled like roses, I was instantly transported to a rose garden. The cream is white in colour and it comes in a plastic jar with gold coated screw top lid and as the name indicates, the cream is thick in consistency and the jar is sturdy so it's travel friendly since there won't be no spillage. I used the cream for two months before coming up with this review, the cream gets blended effortlessly on the face but there's a catch the cream is not meant for oily skinned beauties as I feel it makes me sweat a lot. My skin, precisely the T-Zone gets very oil during hot and humid summer days and after using the cream I sweat a lot though thankfully it never caused any zits/pimples. There were days when my skin would get dry and this cream worked like magic, you need very little amount as the cream blends effortlessly on the face, it instantly moisturised my dry skin making it soft and smooth, I had not experienced such type of softness after applying a day cream in a long time.



To conclude, Pure Suds Rose Face Moisturiser Day Time is a decent face cream that does the job. As per my discussion with the brain behind Pure Suds Mrs Doshi the reformulated version is going to be even better so I urge all of you to keep an eye an out.

Pros: 


  • Lovely smell
  • Perfect for dry skinned beauties
  • Packaging
Cons:

  • Availability, it’s not a con for me as I do not mind buying it online though it might be for some.
  • Pricey
  • Not meant for oily skinned beauties 
Have you tried this product yet? We’d love to know which day cream you have been using lately. 

Until next time,

Deepika.




You Might Also Like

0 comments