REVIEW: Amara Organix Green Apple Body Wash

Friday, April 15, 2016



Hello lovelies!! It's getting super hot here in North India and one needs something refreshing to making the bathing experience a joyful one. I chanced upon this brand called Amara Organix on Facebook and after my discussion with the brainchild of the brand Mrs Mehar Farhana, I made my first purchase. Mrs Mehar is based at Chennai and she painstakingly handcrafts bath and body goodies in her home kitchen which are made using choicest and pure ingredients. All her products are chemical free and are super gentle on the skin. One of the product that I purchased from the brand is Green Apple Body Wash which I am going to review today. Read on to know more about my experience:

About the brand:

Amara Organix believes in safe skin care and hence strives to deliver natural, organic and handmade concoction of Skin friendly products.

About the product:

n/a

Price: INR 160 for 100 ml (the price has been revised, it costs INR 180 now)
Shelf Life: 6 months from the date of manufacturing.
Available: Here
Ingredients: Potassium hydroxide, jojoba oil, lavender oil, coconut oil, distilled water, green apple extracts.
Packaging: The body wash comes in a transparent plastic bottle with a white coloured flip top cap which allows one control over the quantity of the product to be dispersed. The full ingredients list and other details like price, shelf life and date of mfg are missing from the labels, I hope the brand will take heed of this.


My experience:

AO Green Apple Body Wash is mint green in colour and smells exactly like juicy green apples and has a thin consistency. I use a decent amount of product on a wet loofah and gently massage it across my body. The body wash produces decent lather and cleans and softens the skin gently and effectively without dehydrating it. The addition of coconut oil and jojoba oil make sure the skin doesn't get dry and is nourished thoroughly. The body wash didn't irritate my skin and instead my skin felt fresh post use.

The body wash has a lovely and refreshing aroma of juicy green apples which doesn't bother at all. The aroma is light and fades off as soon as the body wash is rinsed which I don't mind as too much fragrance could irritate the skin.

Overall, it's a good body wash which softens and cleans the skin and doesn't make the skin dry post use! The product is made using natural ingredients however a patch test is still recommended.

Will I recommend: Absolutely!



Pros:
  • Handmade and cruelty free.
  • Contains skin loving oils.
  • Good and simple packaging.
  • Has a lovely aroma of juicy green apples.
  • Cleans and nourishes the skin.
  • Doesn't cause dryness.
  • Rinses off easily.
  • Reasonably priced.

Cons:
  • Availability - Not a con for me
  • Important details missing from the packaging

Until next time,

Deepika

Disclosure: This product is my own purchase and the views and opinions expressed hereby are strictly unbiased, based on my personal experience. 





You Might Also Like

0 comments