REVIEW: Gia Bath And Body Works - Butter Creme Whipped Soap

Wednesday, July 29, 2015


As y’all know by now, I (Deepika) am massively into handmade and natural skincare and hair care cosmetics so it’s no secret that today I will be reviewing two products that I purchased from Gia Bath and Body Works. Well, I have been purchasing products from Mrs Gayatri Brown over a year now and have never been disappointed. Mrs Brown is the brain behind Gia Bath And Body Works who delicately handcrafts some really wonderful and truly luxurious bath and body treats in her kitchen. Her brand is based in Mumbai and she ships worldwide.

The two products that I am going to review today are actually one product in two different variants.  Gayatri recently introduced an interesting and intriguing product called butter creme whipped soap.  Since I had never even heard about something called butter creme whipped soap let alone using it, I was very eager to use it. The butter creme whipped soaps are available in many variants but the ones that I have are cucumber melon and chocolate decadence.

About the brand:

Our products are made in small batches, giving each bar the attention that your skin deserves.
We use skin loving oils like Virgin Olive oil, Castor bean Oil, Virgin Coconut oil and Avocado Oil. Each bar of soap also contains butters like Shea, Cocoa and Mango.The Fragrance and Essential oils we use are of superior quality. We do not use any preservatives, SLS, SLES or foaming agents in any of our products. Against animal testing. Most importantly each bath and body treat we make is handmade with love. Our range also includes Body butter, Shower gel, Cleansers, Body Polishing Scrub and Body Mist.

About Butter Whipped Crème Soap:

Our Souffle Soap is the perfect whipped cream soap that is enriched with oils and butters to provide you with great cleansing and light moisturizing properties.
Simply scoop a dollop of Souffle Soap onto your hands or a loofah/bath pouf, add water and lather away! It will leave your skin wonderfully scented and clean!

Price: INR 475 for 150 gm
Shelf life: 8 months from the date manufacturing
Available here and here
Ingredients: (Click the image to enlarge it)



My experience:

I absolutely love this unique product. I am fortunate to have discovered this through Gia Bath and Body Works as I have to give her the credit for introducing me to some absolutely unique and luxurious handmade products that I had not heard about before. The butter whipped crème soaps come in plastic jar with a silver coated screw top lid. The packaging is sturdy hence making it travel friendly and also the texture of butter whipped crème soaps is very thick so there’s no chance of spillage.



The cucumber melon variant smells so sweet yet exotic. It smells exactly like cucumber and melons whereas on the other hand chocolate decadence has a very different smell which is of course not close to chocolate (I think??) but it’s great nonetheless and it even looks like chocolate mousse, mmm. These whipped cream soaps are very easy to use and you need a very little amount as it lathers like crazy and I totally love the creamy lather is produces. The butter whipped cream soap leaves your skin clean, smooth and slightly moisturized so I generally skip applying moisturizer post bath. One major thing that I like a lot about the chocolate decadence variant is that post bath the smell lingers on for easily 3-4 hours whereas that's not the case with cucumber melon variant, I wish the scent lasted longer for the variant too. The product contains skin loving ingredients so it’s completely safe for everyday use and what more it’s vegan too.

Pros:
1. Natural, handmade, vegan and cruelty free
2. Contains skin loving oils such as EVOO, cocoa butter, virgin coconut oil etc.
3. Cleans effectively leaving skin moisturized and smooth.
4. Parabens, SLS, SLES free.

Cons: 
1. Availability, it’s not a con for me as I do not mind buying it online though it might be for some.

Will I recommend: YES!

We would love to hear from you. Do tell us if you have used this whipped creme soap or have ever used such kinda soap from a different brand.

Until next time,

Deepika

Disclosure: This product is my own purchase and the views and opinions expressed hereby are strictly unbiased, based on my personal experience. 


You Might Also Like

0 comments