HAUL: Samra's End of Season Sale Picks feat. Origins

Friday, October 30, 2015

Hello, fashionistas! 


This is Samra back with yet another haul post End of Season Sale series! You all must be familiar with my craze for lawn by now and this time it features another favorite clothing brand of mine.  Origins recently offered FLAT 50% off on their entire stock from 13th to 17th October as their End of Season Sale.  Good news is that it has been extended till the stocks last.

Pazeb/Payal
Cigarette Pants by Origins
Cigarette Pants by Origins - Details
Kurtas by Origins
Origins Digital Printed Kurta - Eid Pret Colleection'15
Origins Kurta - Eid Pret Collection'15 - Details
Origins Embroided Kurta - Details
You must be wondering what is this picture doing in a Lawn Sale Haul.. Well, there's a long story behind it!  My friend and I recently got these beautiful pazeb’s (anklets) from Jinnah Super on a whim. We share our love for all things traditional. I’ve always been fond of the traditional jhumkaas and chaandbaalis as well as pazebs/payals :) Since we are in the habit of following the twinning trend religiously, I got these from a vendor in front of Junaid Jamshed (J.), Jinnah Super outlet who sells decoration pieces and tribal/ethnic Kashmiri jewellery etc. These just cost us PKR 300 per pair after discount :P We desi ladies are good enough at bargaining, right? :D

Just when we opened the pack, my friend noticed that the design of her pair did not match so, we went ahead to have those changed and could not help going to Limelight. Coming across the Origins stock there, it was hard to miss the uber cool discount offer going on. (P.S. I felt this urge to share this anecdote so that y’all may get an idea about my lawn frenzy!)

Enough of my stories.. coming back to the point.. This time again I had made a resolution not to buy more lawn shirts or suits. But fate had something else to offer :P Haha. A shopaholic always has a justification for shopping on a whim, innit?

Since I’m all for all the different kinds of bottoms these days, so I got myself printed cigarette pants in black and white with white pearl buttons’ embellishment on each side. The other one that I got is a beige zig zag patterned “slim fit” cigarette pants with button details of the same fabric.

I also purchased two Kurtas from the store.

First one is from their Pret Eid Collection. It is a digital printed multi-colored floral shirt with Ban collar embellished with mini brass buttons and zip details on the neckline, sleeves and daaman. Promoted on their official facebook page here. I feel it is just SO chic!

Next, I bought myself a printed electric blue and white Kurta with red edging. I have always loved this combination and I just can’t ever get enough of electric blues and whites with bright edgings! I think the long tilla embroided organza neckline looks beautiful!

Although I made my purchase on a whim but I am very happy with these. I must add that the stitching and fabric quality of these trousers and shirts is awesome at such an affordable price.
Price and Availability: I got the first one at the cost of PKR 1625 and the second one for PKR 1425 after 50% discount against the original prices of PKR 3250 and PKR 2850 respectively. Surprised? So was I :D . I got both the trousers for PKR 445. each against the original price of PKR 990 each. DIRT CHEAP. Aren’t these? Although most of the items are out of stock already, you can check these out on the brands e-store here.
 
Hope you all liked my recent purchase. Have you been availing any of the End of Season Sales?


Until next time,
Samra.

Disclosure: These products are my own purchase and the views and opinions expressed hereby are strictly unbiased, based on my personal experience.

You Might Also Like

0 comments