HAUL: Deepika's Picks Aroma Essentials

Sunday, October 25, 2015



Hello lovelies! This particular was long due and finally I took time out today to post it. My love for retail therapy ceases to end therefore I ended up purchasing a couple of products from a Bangalore based handmade skincare cosmetics brand 'Aroma Essentials'. The brand is a brainchild of Mrs Madhurima Ramakrishna. Let's see what products I purchased:



D Tan Scrub - INR 350 for 100 gm
I have used this scrub only once and I was pretty impressed by it. It did lighten the sun tan to an extent. I will be doing an in-depth review after prolonged use.


Eye Corrector - INR 150 for 15 mL
This has a herbal smell and has a gel like consistency. I started using it recently and if you all want me to a detailed review then please let me know.


Lip Scrub - INR 150 for 15 gm
This product smells delicious! Only I know how I resisted the urge of not gobbling down the product.



Hand and Foot Soak - INR 300 for 100 gm (complimentary)

That was my little haul! We would love if our readers also share of their recent skincare purchase.

Until next time,
Deepika

Disclosure: These products are my own purchase and the views and opinions expressed hereby are strictly unbiased, based on my personal experience. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments