REVIEW: Pure Suds Rose Gold Soap

Friday, November 18, 2016

Pure Suds Rose Gold Soap

Handmade soaps, precisely the ones made using the cold processed method are my weakness and I have hoarded soaps that are going to easily last me a year as we speak. I purchased this beautiful looking soap called Rose Gold from the house of Pure Suds some time ago and today I will be sharing my experience! 

About The Brand: 

Pure Suds Skin Treats brings to you a world of luxurious handcrafted soaps minimizing the use of harsh chemicals on a daily basis.

Ingredients: (please refer to picture below)

Ingredients

My Experience:

Pure Suds Rose Gold Soap is one of the most beautiful looking soap I have ever seen in my life! I mean just look at it, isn't so beautiful that it hurt to use it, like seriously. The soap has beautiful shades of pink, light mustard and cream with gold mica sprinkled on top to give a luxurious look. The soap comes in a cardboard box with labels bearing product name, ingredients, price, shelf life etc. 


Rose Gold Soap smells like roses with a hint of smoky patchouli and cardamom. I love the earthy feel that the soap exudes. The delicate aroma envelopes one (re: body) completely before disappearing gradually and it makes the bathroom smell gooooood too.

Pure Suds Rose Gold Soap
Made using kokum, shea, mango butters and nourishing oils like coconut and olive, the bar produces decent lather it cleanses the skin really well without stripping the skin off it's natural oils, thus, making the soap suitable for all skin types. The bar has scrubbing particles (which I assume are poppy seeds) suspended in two of it's layers which is visible in the picture, that provides mild exfoliating action. Which ensures not only clean skin but also exfoliated skin. Thankfully, the bar does not melt like crazy but make sure it's kept in a well drained dish allowing the bar to dry between uses. 

This luxurious looking and beautiful smelling soap could be a perfect gifting option too! 

General Tips for Storage & Use:
  • Cut the full sized soap bars into to pieces to make it handier for use, and last longer.
  • To keep the soaps dry between uses, keep them in water draining soap dish with slots or holes.

Yays:
  • Smells a-h-m-a-z-i-n-g.
  • The most beautiful soap I've laid my eyes on.
  • Great packaging. 
  • Feels truly luxurious.
  • Love the earthy feel it exudes. 
  • Cleanses the skin really well and exfoliates too. 
  • Natural, handmade and cruelty-free.
  • Contains skin loving ingredients like kokum butter, mango butter, olive oil etc.
  • Reasonably priced for a handmade soap.
Nays:
  • Availability - Not a con for me though as I don't mind buying online.


Price and Availability: 

The soap is priced at INR 250 for 90 gm bar. It is not available currently because Mrs. Doshi is on a maternity break and will reopen her Facebook store soon. Meanwhile, you may ogle at these beauties HERE.

Will I recommend:

Yes! Why wouldn't I?

Have you tried this soap too? If so, then what was the experience like, did you like it?

Until next time,

Deepika

Disclosure: The product featured in this post is my own purchase and the views expressed hereby are strictly unbiased, based on my personal experience.


You Might Also Like

0 comments