All About Used Books

Tuesday, November 29, 2016

My Hauls from Bookchor
If you are a reader, you must know that buying every book you want to read could be a costly affair. While we do have eBooks available for lesser price but I feel they do not have the kind of charm that a physical book has. Buying used books for half the price is a good idea but for a person like me, commuting to the market where we get used/secondhand books is a headache as it's pretty far from my place!

I have been on a hunt for a website that offers used books in good quality and at a great price and my search ended when I found out about - Bookchor.com 

Bookchor.com was started in October 2015 and offers more than 1,00,000 titles. The website (they also have Android and iOS apps) also has books ranging from academic streams like medical, engineering, various other competitions, cooking, baking etc apart from novels. So far, I have placed four orders with them (I have purchased about 15-16 books from them) and have never been disappointed. The packages are shipped within 2-4 days via reputed courier agencies. I have always received my orders within 2-3 days of shipping and their is free shipping if your cart value is above INR 200. Otherwise, a minimal charge of INR 50 is levied. So cheap, right? And they ship pan India.

The folks at Bookchor have thought of everything, literally. I mean once the order is shipped, they have made sure that it can be tracked easily through the tracking number provided on order page. All you have to do is, click the courier agency website link, paste the tracking number and you are done! Isn't it as easy as 1-2-3? ☺

Cute Handwritten Notes That Come Along With Books
The best thing about Bookchor.com (other than their throwaway prices) is the quality of books. The pages of the books may be brown but there is no sign of any wear and tear. Each book comes with a cute bookmark and every order comes with a cute handwritten note which adds a personal touch. BC recently turned one and they gave away a goodie bag with every order.... and it goes without saying, I loved my goodie bag!

Most of the books that I have purchased were from their Sunday Market where they offer select titles for lower prices which will definitely not burn a hole in your pocket. 

So, if you are looking to purchase used books at great prices then head straight to Bookchor.

Have you ever purchased books from Bookchor? Share your experience below!

Till next time,
Deepika

Disclosure: The products featured in this post are my own purchase and the views expressed hereby are strictly unbiased, based on my personal experience.




You Might Also Like

0 comments