REVIEW: Lip Soother by Ida Naturals

Monday, June 20, 2016


Lip Smoother by Ida Naturals
Hi, folks! Today I (Samra) am going to review the product which has certainly made my life easier.. and lips softer. The one and only, ‘Lip Soother’ by Ida Naturals.

About the Brand:

Brainchild of Priya Iyer, Ida Naturals is a renowned natural and handmade skincare brand based in Bangalore India which is dedicated to the art of making luxurious, handmade beauty products.   

About the Product/Product Claims:

Product Code: LB03 - LIP SOOTHER
  • Gentle 
  • Healing 
  • Moisturizing 
  • Effective
Safe for: baby lips, mothers-to-be lips, sensitive lips, bruised/chapped lips

Lip Soother is a wonderfully moisturizing fragrance-free lip balm that is formulated to nourish, repair and protect and heal lips. The active base, rich in vitamin E, amazingly nourishing Butters (Shea & Mango Butter), healing oils (Coconut Oil, Castor Oil, Sunflower Oil) combined with all natural pure golden beeswax soothe, heal and moisturize lips effectively.

Formulated for all lips that need a little love and a lot of pampering!

Ingredients & Their Benefits:

1. Butters: Blend of Mango Butter & Shea Butter for intense moisturizing and softening of lips.
2. Healing oils: Sunflower oil, coconut and castor oil protect, nourish, repair and increase hydration of lips.
3. Beeswax: Known to lock in moisture, foster cells, and protect skin from damaging environmental factors. Beeswax effectively softens skin and creates a long-lasting protective coating against the elements.
4. Vitamin E Oil: Naturally occurring anti-oxidant, when used regularly has lasting anti-aging and anti-scarring effects.

Lip Smoother by Ida Naturals
My Experience:

When it comes to lip balms, I keep switching from one to another because my lips tend to be dry, even in summers, and I simply fail to find the magical product for my every-so-chapped lips. I have had a life long struggle with my lips, which has finally ended with the addition of this wonder product to my skincare regime!

Lip Soother by Ida Naturals has been the first natural and handmade lip balm I have ever used, and I am a convert to these non-toxic, chemical free lip balms ever since. The product comes in a cute transparent plastic mini dabbi (small jar), perfect travel size product, labeled with the logo of the brand and the list of ingredients. The balm is infused with Mango and Shea butters and skin-loving oils, which are a great source of the vitamins A, C, E and C that are vital for the maintenance of your skin. When I opened the jar, a mild fragrance of coconut oil caught my attention. It is made with completely natural ingredients, which makes it safe for mother-to-be and baby lips as well, which is great since it is too hard to find a product, which is safe for either of them.

I have been using it since long and have found out that it does not need to be re-applied as often as the infamous petroleum jelly and commercial lip balms from different brands that I have used before. I smear it with my forefinger all over my lips a couple of times during the day (not after every couple of hours unlike commercial ones that I have used before), before going to bed every night to find my lips soft and hydrated in the morning. It does not leave the white cast on my lips unlike petroleum jelly, and does not feel heavy on my lips at all. I found the Lip Soother to be is true to its name since I actually felt that regular use of this balm my lip lines were reduced to a great extent and the pigmentation of my upper lip decreased visibly.

Overall, it is a gem of a product, which will not make a hole in your pocket either ;)

Pros:
  • Availability.
  • Simple yet sturdy packaging.
  • Subtle Coconut-y fragrance.
  • Does not melt like crazy unlike other natural, handmade lip balms.
  • Does not need to be re-applied repeatedly.
  • Infused with skin loving sunflower, coconut oil and castor oils, making it super hydrating.
  • Smoothens lip lines.
  • Reasonably priced.
Cons:

This lip balm was a part of my birthday present from Deepika, which came all the way from India with the efforts of the sweet owner of the brand. None, since the brand offers international shipping to Pakistan as well.

Do I recommend this? Definitely! It is certainly the best lip balm I’ve ever used.


Price & Availability:

This lip balm was a part of my birthday present from my co-blogger Deepika, which came all the way from India with the efforts of the sweet owner of the brand. It comes with a price tag of INR 100/- and can be purchased online from the brand’s facebook page.

Have you tried Lip Soother or any other product by Ida Naturals? If so, share your feedback and feel free to recommend more products in the comments section below.

Until next time,
Samra.

Disclosure: The product featured in this post has been sent by my co-blogger, Deepika, and the views and opinions expressed hereby are strictly unbiased, based on my personal experience.


You Might Also Like

0 comments