HAUL: Deepika's Picks From fashionstorm321 (an Instagram Store)

Sunday, May 22, 2016



Hello lovelies! I recently purchased a couple of liquid lipsticks from an Instagram store called fashionstorm321 which I am going to reveal here.





Me On 24 Hours Color Stay Non Transfer Lipgloss (such a long name sigh!) - INR 250
It's actually a woody brown colour but it looks tangerine in the picture/swatch. I have not started using it but I could judge it's staying power as to how I had to put in quite an effort to remove the swatch off my hand haha.



Miss Claire Soft Matte Lip Cream shade # 05 - INR 180
It's a nice and every day wearable pink. It has a creamy texture as the name suggests.



Miss Claire Soft Matte Lip Cream shade # 16A - INR 180
It's a coral shade with peach undertones and is great for office, college.





Miss Claire Soft Matte Lip Cream shade # 08 - INR 180

It's a gorgeous coral with pink undertones



Miss Claire Soft Matte Lip Cream shade # 01 - INR 180
It's my most favourite out of all the lip creams. It's a wearable dull red. Perfect for work/meetings.


Arezia Matte Me - INR 220

It's an orange with rust/brown undertones. It's actually brighter than it looks in the swatch.

And that's it! I purchased only these many liquid lipsticks and I have not started using them as yet. I will update the review after I have used all of them for a considerable amount of time.

Until next time,

Deepika

Disclaimer: The products featured in this post are my own purchase and the views and opinions expressed hereby are strictly unbiased, based on my personal experience.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. thanks for the detailed review Deepika. I am new to makeup and have similar interests like you both. This is a total new brand to me and thanks for introducing.

    ReplyDelete