HAUL: Deepika's Picks From Burst Of Happyness

Saturday, September 26, 2015



Hello beauties! First of all, here is wishing everyone belated Eid Mubarak. Hope y'all had a joyous one. :D I am back with a haul post today that features products I recently purchased from Burst Of Happyness. Let's see what I purchased:




Rose Crush Deodorant Cream - Rs 480 for 50 gm


          Body Butter - Rs 540 for 140 gm

So that's it! I only purchased two products and the brown paper bag that you see contained a sample of BOH's best selling soap coconut milk hair and body bar. If you want me to do in-depth reviews for the products I hauled do leave a comment in the comments section below.

Until next time,

Deepika

Disclosure: These products are my own purchase and the views and opinions expressed hereby are strictly unbiased, based on my personal experience. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments