REVIEW: Yoshara Naturals Organic Foot Salt Scrub

Wednesday, February 10, 2016


Hello lovelies!! Our feet go through so much every day and it also requires TLC every now and then. I work full time and the condition of my feet can be well imagined. I try and do my own pedicures at home every ten days or so and today I am going to review a product that is an essential part of my home pedicure. The product is called Organic Foot Salt Scrub from the house of Yoshara Naturals. Read further to know my experience.

About the brand:

Today they are in high demand, proving to be the biggest craze for the organic-buff and skin-care savvy. Our products are innovatively packaged to show utmost care to their preservation and appreciation.

Our soaps are hand manufactured. Many of our soaps have added glycerin and nutrients for happy, healthy skin. All our products contain a safety assessment certificate along with specific batch numbers on each.We use stringent quality testing procedure during the formulation process to ensure flawless products.

About the product:

Made with essential oil of lemongrass, Cocoa butter, Himalayan salt, cold processed coconut oil soap & vitamin E oil.

Price: INR 450 for 50 gm
Shelf Life: 1 year from the date of mfg.
Available: Here
Ingredients: Essential oil of lemongrass, Cocoa butter, Himalayan salt, cold processed coconut oil soap & vitamin E oil.



My Experience:

Yoshara Naturals Organic Foot Salt Scrub comes in a plastic jar with a white coloured screw lid. The packaging is simple however I did wish the label mentioned date of mfg, shelf life and ingredients [UPDATE- I was informed by the brand that they are working on new labels and very soon the products will have all the important details mentioned] The scrub has a thick consistency with a grainy texture due to the presence of Himalayan Salts. The scrub is light green in colour and smells heavily of lemongrass. The smell is so refreshing and uplifting, I love it! To use the scrub, I first dip my feet in a bucketful of hot water mixed with foot soak followed by buffing away of dead skin and callouses using YN organic foot salt scrub, the scrub is gentle on the feet and removes dead skin, callouses effectively without stripping the skin of it's natural oils. Since my heels are hard I need a pumice stone as well to get scrap off dead skin which the scrub fails to remove.

The scrub gets it's moisturising properties from cold processed coconut oil and cocoa butter. My feet feel so fresh and clean after using the scrub. The scrub's star ingredient is lemongrass oil which is known for it's antibacterial properties that can help kill both internal and external bacterial and fungal infections we may face during the monsoons. Lemongrass oil can also help relax and tone muscles, as well as relieve muscle pain. The Himalayan Salt soothes tired feet.

Overall, YN Organic Foot Salt Scrub is a great scrub to keep your feet clean and fresh. I love the aroma sooo much! 



Pros: 
  • Natural, handmade and cruelty free.
  • Smells awesome!! The lemongrass aroma is refreshing and uplifting.
  • Removes dead skin and callouses.
  • Feet feel clean and fresh.
  • Contains goodness of cocoa butter, coconut oil etc.
Cons: 
  • Availability - not for me though
  • Pricey
Will I recommend: Yes!

Note: You can also purchase Yoshara Naturals products at Select Citywalk's (New Delhi)  handpicked market organised every Sunday from 11 am onward.

Until next time,

Deepika

Disclosure: This product is my own purchase and the views and opinions expressed hereby are strictly unbiased, based on my personal experience. 








You Might Also Like

0 comments