HAUL: Deepika's Picks From Pure Suds

Sunday, December 06, 2015



Hello beauties! Hope the winters are treating you well. They make me feel super lazy and sleepy even though it's my favourite season! Hehe. To warm up your cold winter day, I am sharing my haul from Pure Suds. I purchased these products a couple of weeks ago when Pure Suds were running a Diwali offer where the brand was offering free shipping and free full size jar of their day cream called Face Food for first 10 orders. I was lucky enough to be among the first ten people. Let's see what products I purchased:

Chocolate Souffle Cream Soap - INR 250 for 90 gms
Choco Coffee Brightening Face Scrub - INR 699 for 90 gm

Lip Butter in French Vanilla fragrance - INR 150, Green Apple Soap - Diwali gift <3


Face Food - INR 599 for 90 gm (free gift)
All the products can be purchased here. I have started using all the products that I purchased (barring the soap) and I am definitely going to review some of them but if there's a product that you would like to me review in particular then do drop a comment below. We love to hear from you! :)

Until next time,

Deepika

Disclosure: These products are my own purchase and the views and opinions expressed hereby are strictly unbiased, based on my personal experience. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments